- Don't let the grass grow under your feet, love it or hate it the mowing season is creeping closer!
- All lawns love to be cut regularly and at a sensible height and cutting with a sharp blade will lessen the stress on the grass plant.
- Select a higher setting on your mower, between 50 - 70mm. a good rule of thumb is to remove no more than 1/3 of the leaf blade on each cut.
- Remember you can cut it away but you can't put it back and a lawn cut too low can encourage weeds, moss and disease.
- Your lawn will definitely reward you with a weekly cut, even better if you can manage twice a week.
Let's get mowing!