Your lawn will have struggled to deal with the wilds of winter. Now is a great time to get out there and give it a bit of TLC.
- Rake up any debris, leaves and twigs.
- Too much leaf cover can starve light and air to the grass causing serious damage.
- Removing larger objects such as twigs and branches will ensure there is no unwanted damage to your mower.
- Run the mower over the lawn on a high setting and admire the results of your labour!
- This can be done using a halfmoon or long-handled shears.
- For a perfect straight edge use a plank of wood
- For a more creative look follow a length of hose pipe laid out to beforehand to give you the look you are after
This will give you an instant reward and also make your lawn and borders look great!